Michael J. Maher designed a system, the (7L) System, based around a philosophy of generosity. He, and those who have implemented the system, have found that a business based on generosity leads to reciprocity in the form of referrals, help, and good will far beyond anything they could ever imagine. After sharing this philosophy and system in the International Bestseller (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication: Go from Relationships to Referrals, Michael with no plans for speaking, coaching, or training was instantly inundated with requests to teach the system. Now thousands upon thousands of professionals see him speak, attend his events, and go through this trainings every year. Master these 4 enriching rituals and get on the path to become a millionaire.
Join us as Michael shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by generosity generating.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘It’s okay to be ridiculously profitable.’ – Michael Maher Click to Tweet
- ‘Generosity leads to reciprocity!‘ – Michael Maher Click to Tweet
The 3 Sales Cycles Enriching Rituals
- Front Wheel on a Bike
- Back Wheel on a Bike
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to generosity generate.
- Why chase is not working in sales
- Why generosity leads to reciprocity
- The power of receiving
- Why prosperity is better than money!
- How break through your goals!
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Michael
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Michael some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Click here to connect and thank Michael for his advice
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]