Brittiny Howard made a big splash when she appeared on episode 596 of Real Estate Rockstars to discuss her system for closing one deal per week. Today, Brittiny returns to the show to talk transitioning from solo agent to team leader and to share the challenges she’s faced along the way. Brittiny also covers why she carries a gun to appointments with potential clients, what her best lead sources are, and a first-hand account of how natural disasters can affect an agents’ business.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Brittiny’s brief bio [2:36]
- Brittiny’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [2:56]
- Why Brittiny left a major real estate franchise [4:53]
- Sales stats for Brittiny’s team [8:13]
- Brittiny’s GCI and profit figures [9:51]
- How and why Brittiny mentions carrying a gun to appointments [14:33]
- Brittiny’s best lead sources [17:04]
- The benefits of moderating real estate groups [20:27]
- How Brittiny lost 95 pounds [23:39]
- What happens when a major flood impacts your market [26:36]
- Details on Brittiny’s hour-by-hour training for new agents [33:42]
- A great safety app for agents [35:33]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Brittiny has lived in the Baton Rouge area for seven years and believe in integrity, hard work, diligence and a commitment to her clients. She grew up in the Tennessee area and began her sales habit at the tender age of twelve, helping her mom sell her home to her best friend’s family. Brittiny’s dad and granddad built a lucrative roofing and brick masonry business, and she frequently visited sites with her dad, learning about construction. Brittiny took two years of architectural drafting before attending Vanderbilt University.
Brittiny’s years as a court reporter provide her with valuable insight into contracts. Along with a close friend, she launched a lucrative furniture refinishing company before becoming a realtor.
Brittiny believes in being on the cutting edge of technology in the real estate industry, while still providing her clients with southern charm. You’ll often hear her southern drawl permeate her speech LOL. Due to her knowledge of construction, she has a keen eye for building practices.
Brittiny is a detail-oriented individual, and her experiences in the past with other realtors made her think: “why not me”? She decided to become a realtor so that she can give her clients the kind of service that she wanted: caring, motivated, and empathetic. Brittiny’s dedication to her clients and willingness to geaux the extra mile makes her a highly sought after realtor in the Louisiana area. She looks forward to servicing your needs in the greater Baton Rouge and surrounding areas.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Episode 596 with Brittiny Howard
- Brittiny Howard | Home Page
- Commissions Inc.
- Download Brittiny’s Weekend Training for New Agents from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!