When working long hours and dealing with constant client-related headaches, feeling stressed from time to time is normal. Chronic stress, on the other hand, isn’t normal and definitely isn’t healthy. On today’s podcast, Dr. Sheri Fluellen, a licensed psychologist, shares ways for agents to manage day-to-day stressors encountered in real estate and at home. Listen and learn what you can do to keep stress in check so that you’re able to stay productive and passionate in real estate for years to come. Dr. Fluellen also offers excellent tips and techniques for communicating with frustrated clients.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Dr. Fluellen’s brief bio [4:19]
- Strategies for balancing work with family life [8:10]
- The hard choice that some agents must make [12:17]
- Why you shouldn’t strive to be good at everything [13:58]
- Some simple things you can do to take better care of yourself [16:47]
- How to find out what’s most important to you [19:53]
- Why vulnerability isn’t necessarily a bad thing [25:21]
- A script for pacifying frustrated clients [31:32]
- One simple phrase for mastering clear communication [34:18]
- Dr. Fluellen’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [38:46]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Dr. Sheri Fluellen
Dr. Sheri Fluellen is a gal of many interests and experiences. She is an accomplished Psychologist, having spent part of her training as a Psychologist in the Air Force. She started her own private practice, which is a thriving agency of a clinical team of 15 and serving clients in 4 states. She is a real estate investor, joining forces with her husband, owning 18 units. She is an entrepreneur, having started four successful and current businesses. She is an avid runner, running at least a marathon a year among other shorter races, and a devoted Christ-follower, living her life of faith through His grace. She is also the mother of four amazing and energetic children who provide opportunities for growth every day. All of her experiences, natural gifts, and hard work have culminated into her passion of working with other entrepreneurs, leaders, and executives to bring about powerful change in the lives of the leaders and in the culture in which they work. She values the one-on-one experiences she has as a clinical licensed psychologist, as an executive coach, and as a mentor as well as her larger impact experiences, such as being guests on the radio, podcasts, TV, and delivering workshops, presentations, and seminars.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Dr. Sheri Fluellen | Home
- Mind Spa Therapy | PERSONALIZED Psychological & Mental Health SOLUTIONS
- Download Dr. Fluellen’s Communication to Seal the Deal E-Book in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!