Ed Laine has sold hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of real estate for hedge funds, banks, luxury retail clients, and more. He’s also made over 200 property sales per year multiple times since entering the industry back in 1987. Today, Ed returns to the show for the third time to share the organizational systems that have helped him and his brokerage rise to the top of the industry. Plus, he drops plenty of other high-value info for agents and brokers, like how to increase your brand awareness by over 1,000 percent. Don’t miss a minute of this incredible interview!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Ed’s brief bio [2:40]
- The structure of Hometown Advisor Real Estate [5:37]
- A great philosophy for those who want to retain team members [10:08]
- How to stay organized in a disorganized world [12:44]
- What Ed tracks with his ISAs [16:15]
- The systems Ed’s brokerage leverages for leads [17:31]
- How to increase brand awareness by 1,046 percent [19:21]
- The systems that keep Ed’s organization running smoothly [28:36]
- How to never lose a password again [36:33]
- A great way to keep important documents just a quick click away [39:22]
- What Ed donated to the Agent Success Toolbox [41:46]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
As a Co-Founder of Miller Laine Property Management, Ed leads the Operations Team and Institutional Client Department. Through Ed’s efforts, Miller Laine Properties manages properties for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD and over 40 other banks and servicers. It is this success that allows Miller Laine Properties to give prospective buyers access to these properties. Ed also has been in property management for over 20 years. Ed first got into Real Estate in 1987 with Imco Realty Services. He has successfully completed over 4500 transactions since.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Miller Laine Properties | Real Estate and Mortgage
- Facebook Page
- Ed’s previous podcast: Episode 411
- Evernote: Get organized. Work Smarter. Remember everything.
- RingCentral: All-in-One Phone, Team Messaging, Video Conferencing.
- RoboForm: Password Manager, Digital Wallet, Password Generator
- Dropbox: Boost productivity with Dropbox Business.
- Staying Organized in a Disorganized World
- Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There by Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!