Elisha Lopez started her real estate career as a buyer’s agent during the housing crash of 2008. Times were tough in the industry, but she managed to succeed and scale like a true real estate rockstar. Now, she’s helping other agents hit their stride as the owner of Ocala Realty World in Florida. On today’s podcast, Elisha offers the same advice to listeners as she does her agents. Discover what you need to know in order to win clients as a new agent in today’s competitive markets.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Florida’s real estate markets [1:13]
- Elisha’s sales stats and real estate team [1:52]
- Why Elisha stepped back from sales [3:50]
- Elisha’s start in real estate [4:51]
- What helped Elisha succeed as a new real estate agent [7:45]
- The Agent Success Toolbox [11:10]
- Why you can’t succeed with “commission breath” [11:36]
- Elisha’s advice for brand-new agents [14:41]
- How to find the right team for you [18:06]
- What you need to know as a real estate professional [19:53]
- Why health is critical to an agent’s success [24:47]
- Knowledge agents will need to succeed in 2022 [27:24]
- Where to find more from Elisha Lopez [30:07]
Elisha Lopez is a real estate broker and owner of Ocala Realty World, serving homebuyers and sellers across Central Florida. Ocala Realty World (ORW), which Lopez co-owns with her husband, Luis, was recently named a Top 10 Brokerage in Marion County—an honor the brokerage has held for the past six years. ORW is a full-service brokerage, selling all types of properties, from entry-level to pure luxury.
Elisha has 21 years of experience in real estate and is the founder of the ORW School of Real Estate, which serves real estate students seeking licensure in Florida.
In 2021, Elisha was named the worldwide ambassador and online instructor for Realty World, the Newport, California-based real estate franchise company with over 2,000 locations around the world, including Elisha’s own in Ocala. Today, real estate students worldwide are learning from Elisha’s expertise, thanks to her many videos, produced and translated for Realty World members around the globe.
Elisha says her secret is incorporating real-world stories from her decades in the business, which she founded with her husband, Luis Lopez, who first encouraged her to take up a career in real estate alongside him. “When we first started out, we worked hard to build our brand. We now have a tremendous footprint and the community knows our agents will do a great job of taking care of our customers in the long-term,” she said.
Indeed, ORW has expanded to more than 90 agents, Elisha said, adding that the local real estate market continues to be on fire with quick sales, rising home prices and a need for more homes on the market.
With the World Equestrian Center now drawing visitors, homebuyers and even investors from around the world, Ocala is the place to be when it comes to real estate, Elisha said. Elisha’s No. 1 goal in business and in life is to help others, and that includes her brokerage’s outreach program, ORW Cares, which puts on events multiple times a year to give back to the community and help those in need.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Ocala Realty World
- Ocala Realty World’s Instagram
- Ocala Realty World’s Facebook Page
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.