Learn the advanced social media strategies top real estate teams use to sell billions of dollars’ worth of property. In this information-packed interview, Jim Remley of John L. Scott Real Estate shares the secrets behind his team’s massive sales figures. He explains why mutual relationships are the key to successful lead generation and how his agents warm up cold leads. He also tells Pat exactly how he marketed his team’s mobile app in order to hit 80,000 downloads in a market with roughly 100,000 residents. Don’t miss out on the secret, super-effective advertising tools and strategies Jim Remley exposes in today’s Real Estate Rockstars podcast!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jim’s brief bio [1:48]
- How many offices and agents Jim has [2:58]
- Jim’s accomplishments in the industry [3:29]
- A unique approach to prospecting via Facebook [5:21]
- How to get warm leads through mutual friends [7:06]
- A strategy for using LinkedIn to get referrals [10:19]
- How to build up reviews with incentivized social media campaigns [12:35]
- The problem with Facebook’s review system [14:40]
- How Jim’s agents use Facebook for hyperlocal marketing [18:05]
- What Jim’s company did to hit 80,000 downloads with their mobile app [20:46]
- The differences between Google Display and Google AdWords [21:47]
- Which CRM tool Jim recommends [24:16]
- How to use Google Alerts to generate more business from top clients [30:35]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jim Remley is a nationally recognized expert in the field of residential real estate. Entering the real estate industry at the age of 19 he began an unlikely rise from college drop out to real estate Rock Star by becoming ranked in the top 1% of REALTORS® nationwide. Implementing game changing strategies and deploying the latest technology advances Jim shattered sales records by listing over 150 properties in one twelve month period. At 24 he opened his first Real Estate Company and grew the company to 17 offices becoming the largest independent real estate company in the State of Oregon.
After selling the firm Jim went on to become a sought after instructor for the National Association of REALTORS as well as the co-founder of the Luxury Home Council. As the author of the prestigious Accredited Luxury Home Specialist Designation (ALHS) and three bestselling books including Sell Your Home in Any Market Jim has appeared on numerous television and radio programs and been interviewed on CNN’s Open House.
Today Jim leads one of the largest real estate firms in the state of Oregon with over $759 million dollars in sales volume a year with just over 130 active Brokers. As a consultant, author, speaker, and trainer Jim has one mission – to create abundance through simplicity of action.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.