30 Under 30 Honoree Kail Walker has seen incredible success since his start in real estate back in 2019. On today’s podcast, Kail shares several of the strategies that helped him win business as a young Realtor. In addition to social media, he covers networking events and brand building. Kail also discusses what it’s like working with his mom, the mistakes he made as a new real estate agent, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- What it’s like working with your mom on a real estate team [3:36]
- Why Kail applied for NAR’s 30 Under 30 program [5:40]
- Creating fun networking events for potential clients [7:07]
- Kail’s sales stats and growth over the last few years [14:07]
- The business benefits of a large social media presence [15:10]
- Tips on building a big social media following [16:53]
- Advice on winning a spot in NAR’s 30 Under 30 [21:08]
- Mistakes Kail has learned from in his real estate career [22:39]
- The Omaha, Nebraska real estate market [24:32]
- How to prepare for the next major market shift [26:15]
- Kail’s real estate goals [28:42]
- How to win listings at a higher price point [30:36]
- Kail’s plans for his real estate events [33:50]
- Final thoughts: work through the challenges [35:59]
Raised in Omaha, Nebraska, his passion for real estate stemmed from growing up around the business from his mother, who has been an agent in the Omaha area for over 20 years. Kail’s background in leadership, management, sales, and customer service has provided him with the tools necessary to better serve the community of Omaha and surrounding areas to help people with their real estate needs.
You can count on Kail to be passionate, honest, patient, and focused throughout the process of buying or selling your home. His natural love to help people drives him to listen and learn about the people he encounters on a daily basis. Kail will go above and beyond to make sure that your need are met with exceptional care.
When he’s not working, you can find Kail at the gym, eating at his favorite local Omaha restaurants, or spending quality time with friends and family!
Related Links and Resources:
- PJ Morgan Real Estate
- Follow Kail Walker on Instagram
- Kimberlee Meserve’s Street Property Team
- Follow Kimberlee Meserve on Instagram
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.