Peter Lorimer, co-host of Netflix’s hit new show Stay Here and CEO of PLG Estates, hates to see agents kill their careers with inauthentic approaches to branding and business. Peter says, “If you find yourself as a real estate agent thinking, ‘What do I need to post, what do I need to say, what do I need to get the most eyes on,’ that’s a slippery slope to homogenized bullshit.” On this podcast, you’ll hear why cookie-cutter agents can’t close modern consumers, how going against the grain made Peter the top Keller Williams agent in Los Angeles, and what you must do to ensure your brand’s longevity.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Peter’s brief bio [1:21]
- Why Peter got into real estate [4:01]
- Peter’s pre-Facebook strategy for demographic marketing [10:25]
- How to live authentically and how it can help your business [19:20]
- How to ensure all of your clients get great service [34:38]
- The one book every agent and entrepreneur should read [43:29]
- What makes PLG Estates different [48:26]
- A message for agents who hate real estate [53:04]
- Why you need to be the one marketing your brand [54:10]
- Peter’s opinion on where the real estate industry’s heading [55:47]
- The only thing Peter takes to listing appointments [1:03:48]
- Peter’s personal-growth strategies [1:12:40]
- What Peter wants from his agents [1:16:05]
- Peter’s advice to new agents [1:17:30]
- What Peter’s show, Stay Here, is about [1:24:03]
- Peter’s opinion on short-term rentals [1:30:26]
- Peter’s best and worst moments on Stay Here [1:31:31]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Peter Lorimer is an Entrepreneur, Real Estate expert and co-host of the NETFLIX series “Stay Here.” Lorimer, with an eye for profits, helps struggling property owners redesign and market their short-term rentals into moneymaking showstoppers.
Born and raised in the UK, Lorimer achieved tremendous success as a widely sought-after Music Producer working alongside the biggest names in music including Pink, Sheryl Crow, INXS, George Michael, Christina Aguilera and more. He accumulated over 30 #1 Billboard chart hits by his retirement from the music industry in 2003.
On a quest for new business ventures, Lorimer began investing in the LA property market.
In 2005, he joined Keller Williams Realty and went on to become the #1 Agent at his brokerage three consecutive years in a row. In 2009, he earned the prestigious distinction as the #1 top producing Keller Williams Agent for the entire LA region and LA County.
Never one to rest on his laurels, in 2010 Lorimer launched PLG Estates based in the heart of Beverly Hills, aimed at serving the whose who of the creative/entertainment world, which blossomed with its anti-establishment mantra and its policy of no-vanilla. Peter and his team of now, over 200, handpicked agents dance to the beat of their own drum while catering to a discerning clientele. Now with offices in West Hollywood, Los Feliz, Playa Vista and Studio City with more planned including Pasadena and Downtown LA.
Lorimer currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife Cindy and their three children.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Peter Lorimer | Home Page
- Peter’s Facebook Page
- Peter’s LinkedIn
- Peter’s Twitter
- Peter’s YouTube
- Peter’s Instagram
- PLG Estates
- PLG Estates | Facebook
- PLG Estates | Instagram
- PLG Estates | YouTube
- Watch Stay Here on Netflix
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!