On today’s real estate podcast, hear Keller Williams Co-CEO Chris Heller discuss what it takes to run a successful team, the challenges of expanding to new international markets, what the future looks like for Keller Williams and much more! Pat is very excited for this opportunity to interview Chris and to share his insights and experiences as a successful real estate agent, team leader and Co-CEO of Keller Williams who helped expand the company from 0 to 20 countries. Pull up a chair and join us now for another awesome Real Estate Rockstar Radio podcast!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Chris’s brief bio and meteoric rise in the real estate business [8:47]
- Chris’s involvement in his real estate team and its compensation model [12:33]
- The challenges that Chris faced expanding Keller Williams internationally [13:54]
- Which international market is doing the best and why [17:30]
- Growth Share – the international Keller Williams profit-sharing structure [18:40]
- Chris’s goals for the future of Keller Williams [22:35]
- How Chris transformed himself physically with a healthy lifestyle [25:31]
- The number of units Chris’s team did last year [29:13]
- Chris’s team profit [29:26]
- Chris’s keys to a successful team [31:53]
- What Chris is investing in and where [32:36]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Chris Heller is driving the transformation of Keller Williams into a technology company that delivers the platform that agents and their customers prefer. Chris earned his real estate license when he was a 20-year-old college student. From his selection as Rookie of the Year to being the top-producing agent in San Diego County and the #1 Keller Williams associate in all of North America, Chris has earned the respect of colleagues and clients for the results he delivers. Under Chris’ leadership, the Chris Heller Team has sold more than 100 homes a year for the past two decades and consistently appears on the REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal list of America’s top teams. Chris also serves as the owner and operator of several Keller Williams market centers.
In 2012, as president of KW Worldwide, Chris launched the company’s first regions outside of North America and has helped build Keller Williams into the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count. He was named CEO in 2015.
Chris’ success in a complex and ultra competitive market is a function of his leadership, drive and ability to assemble and empower high-functioning teams. He credits Keller Williams’ unique models, systems and culture with creating the conditions for unlimited achievement, an entrepreneur’s dream.
Passionate about innovation and enhancing the customer experience, Chris is a frequent presenter and serves in leadership roles with industry groups and professional organizations like the National Association of REALTORS. Inman has named Heller one of the Top 101 “doers” who are driving change in the industry. In 2017, Swanepoel named Heller one of the 10 most powerful and influential corporate executives in residential real estate.
An avid student of leadership and a proponent of personal accountability, Chris is committed to health and fitness and loves music and traveling. He and his wife, Nina, divide their time between San Diego and Austin. They have three daughters and a son.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.