Every year since 1991, listing legend Russell Shaw has ranked among the top 1% of real estate agents in the United States. In part, this is due to Russell’s unrivaled ability to nail listing presentations. Today, he shares his complete process for presenting to sellers. Everything from selecting seating arrangements to building trust is discussed in detail so agents like you can reproduce Russell’s presentation process. If you’re looking to learn seller strategies from one of the industry’s most successful agents, don’t miss this episode of Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Why agents who say they get 100% of their listings are lying [2:22]
- The 2 distinct real estate markets [7:51]
- The number of houses Russell sold last year [14:18]
- Why price per square foot is a poor indicator of value [14:59]
- Why Russell never hires listing agents [17:21]
- Russell’s personal process for presenting at listing appointments [20:03]
- Why Russell will never do open houses [30:03]
- What the most important book on marketing is [35:08]
- What the public wants from real estate agents above all else [42:40]
- Why the banks are always wrong on current market values [44:15]
- The 2 different motivations for selling [47:05]
- The best way to gain trust and get listings [50:00]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Russell Shaw, a native of Phoenix, began his real estate career in 1978 and has been one of the top agents in the United States for over 25 years. He is both a GRI and a CRS, as well as a past President of the Arizona Certified Residential Specialists. Russell is a Lifetime Member of the President’s Roundtable. One of his highest honors was being ranked nationally # 28 in 2002 & # 30 for 2003 of all participating agents in the United States for “Most Homes Sold” by the National Association’s Realtor Magazine.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Realty ONE Group
- Russell Shaw Group | Russell Shaw’s No Hassle Listing Home Marketing System
- Facebook | Russell Shaw Group
- Facebook | Russell Shaw
- YouTube | Russell Shaw Real Estate Training
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Exposed and Explained by the World’s Two by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- Shift: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times by Gary Keller, Dave Jenks, Jay Papasan
- Russell’s Previous Podcast: Episode 271
- Russell’s Previous Podcast: Episode 31
- Download Russell Shaw’s Information package for free here!
- Learn How to Correctly Price a House here!
- Download Russell’s How to Correctly Price a House Course Handout here!
- Russell’s Agent Success Material
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.