Updates continue to trickle in on the Miami-area condo collapse, but we’re still waiting for more answers. On today’s podcast, Aaron covers what we do know and what all agents should take away from this tragedy. He also shares his thoughts on yet another extension to the foreclosure moratorium and offers predictions regarding its inevitable end. Tune in for that plus coverage of other recent real estate news, including reports of iBuyers expanding to markets in the Northeast.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Updates on the Miami-area condo collapse [1:25]
- Minimum-wage workers struggle amid rising inflation [3:05]
- Why it’s so hard to hire right now [3:52]
- Dave Ramsey removes eXp agents from referral program [7:19]
- Investors continue to buy real estate despite rising prices [10:12]
- Only 2 out of 10 people return to work [15:12]
- iBuyers enter markets in the Northeast [16:40]
- Industries expected to see significant wage growth [21:06]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Send Your Questions to Aaron on Instagram!
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.