The Tony Baroni Team has provided Floridians with 5-star real estate service for over a decade. As a result, they now have over 1,100 5-star reviews singing their praises across the web. Thanks to the team’s stellar online ratings, Tony and his agents constantly get calls from prospective clients and are setting next-day listing appointments with ease. On today’s podcast, Tony outlines how to get great reviews and leverage them for an endless supply of free, easy-to-convert leads. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Tony’s brief bio [3:24]
- Advice for new real estate agents [8:26]
- Sales stats for Tony’s team [12:04]
- Tony’s team structure [13:49]
- How Tony’s ISAs handle leads [15:44]
- How Tony’s team sets listing appointments [16:39]
- A soft touch for setting listing appointments [20:17]
- Tony’s script for winning over sellers [21:31]
- How to get great reviews from 100 percent of clients [28:20]
- What it takes to generate tons of business from online reviews [30:12]
- The best review sites for promoting your real estate business [32:00]
- Tony’s recommended real estate tools and services [40:58]
- How Tony’s agents touch people in their sphere [44:32]
- Tony’s morning routine [52:42]
- Tony’s biggest mistake as a team leader [58:25]
- How iBuyers will affect agents in the next few years [1:05:57]
- Tony’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [1:10:15]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Born and raised in the Midwest, Tony learned at an early age the importance of hard work and honesty. He graduated from Illinois State University with a Bachelor Degree of Science with an emphasis in sociology & psychology and quickly followed his dream to exchange some of those snowy months for the warm Florida sunshine. With his wife by his side, he started his career in Florida as a Logistics Consultant in the Automotive Industry, saving his clients over a million dollars each year on each account he handled. In 2005, he started to pursue the Real Estate arena working as a Mortgage Broker and later found his true passion as a Realtor. He worked on a real estate team for four years that was ranked Top Ten in America as the lead listing agent & buyer agent. After building his business by referrals Tony decided that his next step would be to build his own team within Keller Williams Realty and take his business to the next level.
Today Tony helps others buy, sell and invest in real estate. As a listing and buyer’s agent, Tony’s commitment to his clients, knowledge of the marketplace and outstanding customer service sets him apart from the crowd. He sits on the Leadership Committee Board on Keller Williams Realty and trains other Realtors on short sales, Listings, and mindset. He has won numerous awards including Top Sales in Keller Williams Realty and Top Listings Taken per Year, and is Vice President of BNI, nearly a 5 million dollar showcase chapter– networking group in the State of Florida. With two small children to come home to each night his priorities are faith, family, and business in that order. Once you work with Tony you will know you have made a lifelong Real Estate connection.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- The Tony Baroni Team
- The Tony Baroni Team Facebook Page
- Tony Baroni’s Facebook Page
- Tony Baroni’s Twitter
- Tony Baroni’s Instagram
- Tony Baroni’s YouTube Channel
- Download the Tony Baroni Team’s Core Values from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!