During his eight-year hockey career, Bob Lachance was a playmaker – someone who sets others up to score goals. After finding his bearings in the real estate industry, he realized that many agents need playmakers of their own to help get deals done. That’s why he started REVA Global, a company dedicated to connecting real estate professionals with highly qualified virtual assistants. On today’s podcast, Bob shares what outsourcing can do for your business and how to get started with a virtual assistant. Bob also talks real estate investing, changes he’s seen in the industry, and the importance of coachability.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Bob’s brief bio [2:16]
- Bob’s role as a playmaker [6:00]
- Why Bob got his real estate license [7:59]
- Why Bob wanted to learn real estate from the ground up [9:57]
- How Bob’s profit per flip has changed [11:55]
- Why profits are down for most real estate investors [14:03]
- What solo agents can expect in the next 3-5 years [16:29]
- What agents should outsource [18:13]
- Why coachability is key [28:43]
- Steps to take toward starting with a virtual assistant [33:00]
- One of Bob’s biggest pain points [37:20]
- Bob’s recommended podcasts [39:45]
- Bob’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [41:37]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Bob Lachance has been an active business owner and real estate investor since 2004. Bob is an entrepreneur by nature and currently owns, operates and manages many different businesses around the world. Bob helped create one of the top Real Estate Coaching and Mentor programs in existence today and also created one of the premiere Virtual Assistants Staffing companies, REVA Global LLC. Bob is an expert in the real estate investing space and has an incredible reputation for creation, implementation, and execution.
Bob is a sought-after mentor and industry expert, lending his voice to countless real estate investors, startups and entrepreneurs looking to take their businesses to the next level.
Prior to getting into the business sector, Bob had a successful 8-year professional ice hockey career which allowed him the privilege of traveling and living all over the United States and Europe. Bob was also a member of the 1995 National Championship Boston University Ice Hockey Team.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- REVA Global | Trained Virtual Assistants for your Real Estate Business
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- The MFCEO Project Podcast
- Download Bob’s Four Steps to Freedom Checklist from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!