What’s holding you back from the success and financial security that you’ve been dreaming about? As broker Chris Watters explains on today’s Real Estate Rockstars, it’s probably you. No, it’s not that you’re working too little or even that you don’t have enough experience; it’s the fact that you’re letting limiting beliefs stand in the way between you and a better, more profitable real estate business. Listen and learn what these beliefs are and how to overcome them. Also, don’t miss Chris’ advice on advertising, his guide to getting your lead spend covered by other companies, or his overview of the real estate expansion process.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Chris’ brief bio [2:05]
- How long it took to reach $100 million in sales [5:18]
- The number of homes Chris will sell this year [6:12]
- Chris’ team structure and splits [7:31]
- Extras to offer sellers at listing appointments [8:16]
- How Chris’ ISA department operates [11:32]
- Chris’ thoughts on media advertisements [13:51]
- Chris’ GCI and profit figures [19:10]
- How Chris’ expansion offices operate [20:26]
- The three biggest limiting beliefs in real estate [27:05]
- How Chris gets over $50,000 per month to cover his lead spend [28:31]
- Chris’ donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [33:39]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Chris grew up in the North Austin and Cedar Park. He received a Bachelors in Finance and took course work in Real Estate Finance from Texas State University in San Marcos, TX. Shortly after graduating, Chris completed the required coursework to get his real estate license from the Austin Institute of Real Estate.
Chris took things to a whole new level building one of the most sought after and highly endorsed real estate teams in 2010. He became a licensed real estate broker and team leader for the Chris Watters Home Selling of Watters International Realty in Austin Texas. After 900 classroom hours, 4 years of actively selling Austin real estate, and a grueling exam, Chris earned the Texas Brokers license. He has been very successful in his 10 years, selling in one single year over 500 homes as an Austin Tx Realtor. Chris’ friends and family say he’s a little obsessed, but his clients tell him they love his energy and knowledge of the market.
Chris is an active member of the National Association of Realtors; Texas Association of Realtors; Austin Board of Realtors; ActiveRain Real Estate Network, and support a variety of other community cause including the Habitat for Humanity and Humane Society.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Chris Watters | Watters International Realty
- Austin Real Estate | Watters International
- The Million Dollar Real Estate Team
- Episode 418 with Chris Watters
- Episode 123 with Chris Watters
- BoxBrownie | Your Secret Weapon for Property Marketing
- Learn How to Build a Mega Team from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!