Hear how you can sell more houses and inject steroids into your sphere of influence using a simple-to-implement 3-phase system which brings real results to real estate agents working with Grant Wise. Learn to leverage traffic from Facebook, utilize strategic landing pages and implement the one thing guaranteed to help you get more conversions. Are you ready to fuel your financial engine with Facebook ads, create a system that has opportunity knocking at your door and receive more real estate profits? Then, don’t miss today’s podcast with Grand Wise of Modern Agent Mastery.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Grant’s brief bio [8:02]
- How you can sell more houses and grow your sphere [9:01]
- Understanding how to leverage your traffic from Facebook [10:16]
- On building an effective lead capture landing page [13:51]
- Understanding the power of the Facebook retargeting pixel [16:36]
- The 3 phases on how you can use Facebook ads grow your sphere [19:27]
- The one thing you can do to stand out and get the conversions over your competition [20:28]
- Grant’s suggestions on how you can communicate with people and how to be yourself [22:33]
- Agent success stories using Facebook ads [29:55]
- Why everybody should be focused on living life fully-expressed [38:18]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Grant Wise is a Serial Entrepreneur and Founder of Modern Moguls Marketing. A media Training & Marketing Management Company. Grant is known to be a maverick leader and an innovative marketing strategist who is unafraid to lead companies in new directions.
Grant’s story is one of education, truth, and perseverance; education through experience, imperfect action, and failure, living and growing with serious intention. All these have helped him lead Entrepreneurs and Business Owners to their dreams. Grant, through the pioneering marketing strategies his Company is known for, has serviced and continues to service companies in the US and internationally. Grant has been described as irreverent, artful, & dramatic with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. He constantly strives for results in his clients’ businesses.
Entering the business world at the age of 19, Grant would begin his journey of massive success followed by massive failure. Having grown his first business to a million dollars in less than 48 months Grant began to grow too fast and attempted to do far too much. After experiencing the highs of business he would go on to experience life at the bottom. Through bankruptcy, a tarnished name, and an entire lifetime ahead of him, Grant dusted himself off and went back into business as a consultant – a teacher. With $25 in his pocket he pursued the only thing he knew how, business. He would go on to teach Real Estate agents how to grow their business through Social Media. Within a matter of months Grant had re-built his life and business to well over 6 Figures and is currently on track to turn his vision into a multi-million dollar company.
Related Links and Resources:
- Modern Agent Mastery: Transform Your Business | Schedule a Breakthrough Call with Grant Wise
- Modern Moguls Marketing: Business Success Through Marketing, Sales, Social Media and More
- Grant Wise – Coaching
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.