Working hard is something most real estate professionals can relate to, but is trying too hard to please potential clients detrimental to long-term happiness and success? According to author Honoree Corder, it absolutely is. In her latest book, Stop Trying So F*cking Hard, Honoree covers why trying too hard to please is a recipe for disaster. She also explains the true power of authenticity. On this Real Estate Rockstars, Honoree summarizes these ideas for listeners so that they can start making meaningful changes in their lives today.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Honoree’s brief bio [4:08]
- How to know whether or not you’re trying too hard [9:26]
- Honoree’s “Aha!” moments [11:15]
- How to live more authentically [21:55]
- Ways to overcome the fear of authenticity [29:57]
- The importance of taking 100 percent responsibility [34:50]
- Where to find Honoree’s latest book [40:21]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Honorée Corder is the author of 21 books, including You Must Write a Book, Vision to Reality, Prosperity for Writers, Business Dating, The Successful Single Mom book series, If Divorce is a Game, These are the Rules, and The Divorced Phoenix. She is also Hal Elrod’s business partner in The Miracle Morning book series. Honorée coaches business professionals, writers, and aspiring non-fiction authors who want to publish their books to bestseller status, create a platform, and develop multiple streams of income. She also does all sorts of other magical things, and her badassery is legendary.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Honoree Corder | Getting Things Done
- Honoree Corder
- Episode 667 with Honoree Corder
- Stop Trying So F*cking Hard by Honoree Corder
- Get a FREE Copy of Honoree’s Vision to Reality
- View Honoree’s books on Amazon.com
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!