Are you limiting your real estate success by limiting your clientele to buyers from your hometown and nearby area? When other real estate agents are bobbing, Real Estate Rockstar James Wise is weaving and going after untapped markets. Hear James share how he has created a thriving real estate business with out-of-state buyers and international buyers along with the online marketing strategies he uses to find these clients. Listen now and you’ll learn how you can follow in his footsteps and start making more real estate profits from out-of-state buyers.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- James’s brief bio [1:55]
- What James’s business looked like last year [3:00]
- James’s team structure for investor agent team and other team structures [3:51]
- The reason why James goes outside of Cleveland to find buyers [6:35]
- How James finds investors from all over the U.S. [7:54]
- How James generates a lot of business from Bigger Pockets [9:14]
- Using social media advertising to attract buyers [12:02]
- Best practices for real estate investors buying sites unseen [16:17]
- What you can do with $100,000 as an investor buying in Cleveland area [18:40]
- What makes the Cleveland area a great location for buyers to invest [18:40]
- The controversial Tweet that circled the news and how James handled the situation [27:00]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
James Wise has an intimate understanding of the greater Cleveland area real estate market. His specialties are sales training, team building and selling and underwriting commercial and residential investment property. He is a moderator on the largest real estate investment social networking site on the internet and has been featured as a guest speaker on many real estate investment radio shows and podcasts. He regularly writes blogs and articles for multiple real estate investment publications.
As the principal broker of The Holton-Wise Property Group, James oversees all aspects of asset acquisition, office management, business development, sales training and marketing for The Holton-Wise Property Group. Their clients profit from James’ ability to keep himself and his team of highly trained Real Estate Agents on top of the local market so that they can consistently find them the next great deal. James has trained his team to ensure that their clients earn the highest rate of return possible on their hard earned dollars in this very competitive real estate market.
James is a lifelong resident of the greater Cleveland area. He is an active member of the National Association of Realtors® and the Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors®. He holds an Associates Degree in Business Management from Cuyahoga Community College.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.