John Marrone is a highly successful real estate coach, a sought-after speaker, and a dedicated dad. He created an incredible life for himself, but he was only able to do that after hitting rock bottom. On today’s show, John shares his journey from rock bottom to real estate rockstar and offers actionable tips for agents who are seeking greater success. Listen and learn how to get from where you are right now to where you have always wanted to be.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- The moment that took John Marrone from rock bottom to rockstar [2:28]
- Opportunities versus obstacles [8:47]
- Where to start with transforming your life for the better [10:43]
- What champions all have in common [12:24]
- The starting point for growth [15:31]
- Simplifying your strategy for success [16:58]
- What to practice developing your real estate skillset [19:54]
- Get John Marrone’s scripts from the Agent Success Toolbox [21:52]
- Scaling sales in simple terms [25:59]
- What to track in the contact-to-conversion process [28:24]
- The only tool you need to start tracking effectively [32:33]
- The script that made a massive change in one agent’s conversion rate [33:57]
- What real value looks like in a real estate agent [37:08]
- Quick tweaks to help your calls convert more effectively [40:10]
- How to start developing good habits [44:20]
- Getting back to the day-one mentality [47:55]
- Controlling the controllable: Effort, energy, and execution [49:43]
- How to stop waiting for opportunities to find you [51:22]
- Where to find and follow John Marrone [55:12]
John Marrone is a High-Performance Transformation Specialist and the owner of Real Estate Mastery Coaching. He is known as a top sales and mindset coach for the Real Estate Industry. He has coached/trained over 12 Real Estate Agents on proven conversion techniques, with a conversion rate of 33% over the last 7 years.. When he’s not coaching (or spending time with the family) he shares the stage with other impactful leaders like Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Ed Mylett, Erich Thomas, and Trent Shelton & More.
He helps agents amplify their productivity through many different strategies. But most importantly he gives people the tools to rewire their mindsets and framework to step out of self-sabotage, self-doubt, fear, and limiting beliefs and to step into confidence, action, and a new perspective on how to handle obstacles.
It all started with his own rewiring. Coming from addiction, homelessness, anger, and being completely lost in his identity was job compounded and decision after bad decision which put him in jail. Then almost losing his life in Hurricane Sandy he decided to make TRUE and LONG LASTING change. He has dedicated his life to transforming himself, the way people perceive his last name, overcoming the odds, and helping others do the same. Providing people with the hope, belief, and tools to live life by design.
John is known for his raw and real energy tied with vulnerability and coaching strategies that help transform the business and the lives of agents across the USA and Canada. He is local to the Emerald Coast and is an angel investor and owner in multiple companies as well as investing in RE.
Related Links and Resources:
- Follow John Marrone on Instagram
- Join John Marrone’s Facebook Group
- View John Marrone’s YouTube Channel
- Listen to The Real and Raw Show With John Marrone
- John Marrone’s Website
- John Marrone’s Real Estate Mastery
- Follow Aaron Amuchastegui on Instagram
- Learn More About Shelby and Five Pillars Nation
- Get Hundreds of FREE Real Estate Tools From the Toolbox
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.