Listen and learn how you can break through plateaus to boost real estate profits exponentially on this podcast interview with rockstar agent Matt Curtis! Over a 5-year period, Matt’s real estate profits grew by 800% thanks to his strategies for marketing and growth, which he graciously shares with Pat and listeners. Matt also discusses what technology his team leverages to increase efficiency, where his highest quality leads come from, and how he found the best return on investment in real estate. Get ready to take notes on the secret to more real estate profits in another Real Estate Rockstar Radio podcast!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Matt’s brief bio [2:34]
- Matt’s contracts and net earnings last year [3:45]
- Why Matt adheres to a conservative investment strategy [5:01]
- How Matt likes to balance his buyer-to-seller ratio [7:36]
- The sources Matt utilizes for buyer and seller leads [8:03]
- How Matt uses billboards to dominate his local market [9:05]
- How Matt became the most highly reviewed agent on Zillow overnight [11:33]
- How and why Matt keeps his agents’ reviews under his team’s profile [13:03]
- Matt’s current team structure [14:35]
- The technology Matt uses to manage his database more efficiently [15:08]
- The number of contacts, appointments, and contracts Matt expects from his agents [18:32]
- How Matt’s passion for Nicaragua helped him find the best return on investment in real estate [21:18]
- What other real estate teams can learn from Matt’s strategies [28:18]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Matt Curtis first obtained his real estate license because he could not find an agent in the market he felt comfortable with in representing him as a real estate investor. Matt later jumped into real estate full time, when he was offered a position with one of the area’s top builders. He hit the ground running and sold 2 homes his first week. He continued with the builder for 3.5 years, and was nominated as one of the top 50 Realtors in the nation under the age of 30.
Matt Curtis Real Estate is a fast-growing real estate team that has grown over 700% over a 5 year period. Matt’s team is the second largest real estate team in the state of Alabama, and they quickly becoming one of the largest real estate teams in the nation. They have accomplished their success by providing world-class service to their clients, who have made Matt and his team the top-reviewed real estate team in the state of Alabama on both Zillow and Google.
Matt and his team pride themselves in giving back to their local and global community. In addition to supporting local charity initiatives, they also build a home for a family in Nicaragua for every 100 homes that they sell.
Related Links and Resources:
- Matt Curtis Real Estate, Inc.
- TigerLead: Over 100,000 leads generated every month
- Salesforce: CRM and Cloud Computing to Grow Your Business
- BoomTown: The Real Estate Sales and Marketing Software
- Commissions Inc.: The #1 Real Estate Tech Solution Powering Elite Teams
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.