Yes, introverts can be highly successful in real estate sales. Today’s guest, 30 Under 30 Honoree Megan Beechen, is proof of that. Not long before getting her start in real estate, Megan was afraid of interviewing for jobs. Now, she’s closing over 36 transactions per year and has a long list of satisfied clients in her corner. Listen and learn how to overcome fear, ways to prospect effectively without being pushy, and what young agents can do to win sellers’ confidence. Megan also shares tips for staying organized and offers advice on maintaining healthy work-life balance.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Megan’s brief bio [2:54]
- How Megan started her real estate career [6:50]
- Megan’s GCI and profit figures [10:33]
- How to keep a healthy work-life balance [19:00]
- Ways to stay in front of your sphere [23:13]
- Megan’s alternative to door knocking [27:13]
- Megan’s advice to new agents [31:44]
- How to overcome fear [33:52]
- Ways to win clients as a young agent [35:16]
- How to fix unprofessional agent behavior [41:56]
- Simple tools for staying organized [47:17]
- A way to stay safe at showings and appointments [48:59]
- Megan’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [51:40]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Never a stranger to hard work, Megan became a multi-million dollar top office producer by striving to provide the very best service to her clients through dedication, persistence, and passion. Megan’s success is highly linked to her background in both marketing and real estate, having attained degrees for both from DePaul University. Always having known that she was meant to be a Realtor, she graduated DePaul on a Sunday afternoon and was in her real estate licensing class less than 24 hours later on Monday morning. Since then, it has encompassed her whole life – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Megan believes her role as a Realtor® is much more than just a career and for this reason she is involved in many community and professional activities in the real estate realm, as well. Her passion drives her to improve the real estate industry as a whole and she does this by sitting on her local Board of Realtors’ Education Advisory Committee and Government Affairs Committee, by leading their Young Professional Network (YPN) Committee, and by holding various other roles in her office and community.
Her career, her business partners, and most importantly, her clients, mean everything to Megan. She hopes to never stop challenging herself to be the best resource for her clients and a proponent for home-ownership in her community. Megan’s top priority is, and always will be, guiding her clients in making the best real estate decisions possible. “My job changes people’s lives, and for that, I am forever grateful”.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Megan Beechen | Realty Executives Elite
- Forewarn App
- Download Megan’s Transaction Tracking Spreadsheet from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!