Are you an agent because you want to achieve financial freedom? Real estate can be a great way to do it—if you learn to leverage your commissions. Today’s guest, Michael Banovac, built an impressive net worth by putting his commissions back into his personal real estate portfolio. Listen and learn about the best ways to leverage your real estate knowledge, earnings, and brand to build your net worth fast. Michael also covers ways to win luxury listings, where to focus your time, and who to partner with when developing real estate.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Michael Banovac [0:47]
- Michael’s start in real estate [3:17]
- Buying and renting your first property [7:49]
- How to get approved for a home loan as a new real estate agent [11:16]
- Tracking your net worth [14:31]
- Financial freedom [16:51]
- Creating higher margins for less work in real estate [17:54]
- Shelby Johnson’s first year in real estate [21:08]
- How to get started with luxury listings and real estate development [21:41]
- Location, location, location [24:29]
- The best way to work the best real estate locations [25:31]
- Grant Cardone’s best piece of advice for real estate agents [27:18]
- Layers of legitimacy and cultivating your personal brand [28:46]
- How to put yourself in the same room as successful people [33:25]
- A big benefit to running a podcast [36:10]
- Who to partner with when developing luxury properties [37:31]
- The riches are in the niches [40:37]
- Being selfish to become selfless [42:28]
- Changing your mind to change your circumstances [45:38]
- Where to find and follow Michael Banovac [46:29]
- Michael’s final piece of advice for listeners [48:07]
Michael’s expertise encompasses Real Estate, Marketing, and Internet Entrepreneurship. He currently holds an Arizona Real Estate License with The Agency at EXP Realty and is partners with Tarek El Moussa (the star of HGTV’s Flip or Flop & Flipping 101).
He prides himself as the agent of choice for any professional seeking to buy or sell residential real estate in Arizona. In 2007, he was awarded the President’s Volunteer Service Award from President George W. Bush.
Related Links and Resources:
- How To Be Irresistible To Men: The Truth Behind Sex, Style, & Seduction by Michael Banovac
- Follow Michael Banovac on Instagram
- Follow Aaron Amuchastegui on Instagram
- Learn More About Shelby and Five Pillars Nation
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.