Discount brokerage REX raised an additional $45 million in funding – money they may use to fuel further expansion efforts. With REX’s flat 2 percent fee, this could be bad news for agents who rely on traditional co-op splits. Listen to today’s State of the Market podcast and learn what REX’s success might mean for you. Plus, hear about Realtor.com’s decision to replace its lead-gen with Opcity in select markets, why Remine laid off two-thirds of its sales staff, and more!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Discount brokerage REX raises additional $45 million in funding [4:08]
- Why buyer-broker agreements are important [8:18]
- Why Kevin isn’t worried about REX [14:48]
- Remine lays off two-thirds of its sales staff [20:19]
- Realtor.com replaces its lead-gen with Opcity in select markets [27:16]
- Why agents should never have only one source of leads [34:01]
- How Realtor.com’s potential switch to Opcity could hurt teams [36:14]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!