Amazon could be taking steps to buy real estate giant Zillow – within six months! Financial advisor and real estate expert Kerry Grinkmeyer returns to State of the Market to share why he thinks Amazon will soon acquire Zillow. Pat and Kerry then discuss what this acquisition would mean for the industry and how agents can prepare. Other topics on today’s show include iBuyers, money-back guarantees on home purchases, and the future of home maintenance.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Could buying homes soon be like buying stocks? [3:24]
- How technology could influence home maintenance [9:10]
- Signs that Amazon may buy Zillow [18:44]
- Prediction: Amazon will buy Zillow within six months [26:20]
- Why it’s more important than ever for agents to educate themselves [29:25]
- The companies that control the world’s data [34:11]
- How production automation could stimulate real estate markets [42:44]
- Why agents should be worried about iBuyers [44:28]
- Money-back guarantees on home purchases [46:53]
- Predictive-sale-price guarantees for homes [53:38]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Best of US Homes
- Kerry Grinkmeyer’s YouTube Channel
- The Big Nine by Amy Webb
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!