Even as a new part-time agent, Rachel Major managed to outperform the majority of Realtors in her market. And now, after committing to a full-time schedule, she’s absolutely killing it! Rachel sold 69 homes on her own within the last nine months, all without buying a single lead. On today’s show, you’ll hear how to get a successful start in real estate, ways to inexpensively scale your business, and what it takes to create a reliable stream of referrals. Plus, you’ll get great tips on staying organized, maintaining healthy work-life balance, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Rachel’s brief bio [2:42]
- How Rachel got started in real estate [3:28]
- Advice for those looking to become an agent [5:37]
- Rachel’s sales and profit figures [6:44]
- Great ways to touch your sphere [8:38]
- Rachel’s follow-up schedule [11:03]
- How Rachel stays organized [17:23]
- What Rachel does to stay motivated [20:11]
- An easy way to stay safe when meeting new prospects [22:02]
- How to get reviews and referrals [24:27]
- The mindset you need to succeed [30:06]
- Rachel’s typical day [34:42]
- A mistake Rachel made in real estate and what she learned from it [36:41]
- A solution for agents who don’t want to work nights and weekends [39:10]
- Rachel’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [46:15]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Rachel Major is the CEO and Associate Broker of Major Homes, located in Grandville, MI at Keller Williams Rivertown. She was recently ranked #7 in sales among individuals for Keller Williams Realty in Michigan and the Northern Ohio region for 2017. She is currently top 5% in sales among agents within the Grand Rapids Association of Realtors.
Real estate is where she has found her passion. Her business model is based on her commitment to helping buyers and sellers make informed, confident choices while empowering them to make educated real estate decisions. Rachel is known for her professionalism, upbeat personality, and relentless pursuit to better herself so she can bring a higher standard of service to her clients. Productivity and accuracy is extremely important to her and she seeks to serve with integrity and accountability.
She was raised in the local Grand Rapids area and attended NorthPointe Christian High School. From there she graduated from Davenport University with a Bachelors in Business Management, emphasizing on leadership. Rachel has continued her leadership by serving on the Agent Leadership Council at the brokerage.
Rachel and her husband Denny have been married since 2013 and also own some investment properties. They enjoy playing beach volleyball, jet skiing, and spending time with family in Northern Michigan.
As a Realtor, Rachel aims to treat all of her clients and colleagues with the honesty and respect they deserve! She looks forward to helping you with all of your real estate needs.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Major Homes | Your Local Real Estate Experts
- Download Rachel’s Post-Closing Checklists from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!