The NAR just passed a policy that could kill pocket listings. On today’s show, Pat Hiban and co-host Aaron Amuchastegui discuss the MLS Clear Cooperation Policy and how it will impact the industry. Pat and Aaron also cover New Jersey’s new regulations on short-term rentals, a report showing suspicious activity with 25 percent of cash deals, and a Wall Street Journal story on American homeowners staying in place longer.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Aaron’s brief bio [1:49]
- NAR’s new policy on pocket listings [2:24]
- Unanswered questions on the new pocket-listing policy [6:47]
- Final thoughts on the MLS Clear Cooperation Policy [14:22]
- New Jersey’s new regulations on short-term rentals [17:06]
- One in four cash closings flagged for suspicious activity [25:43]
- WSJ reports that home buyers are staying longer [30:39]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Aaron Amuchastegui’s Website
- Aaron Amuchastegui’s LinkedIn
- Aaron Amuchastegui’s Instagram
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!