Agents around the nation are reporting major slowdown in their markets. On today’s State of the Market podcast, we discuss what could be causing home sales to slow and ways to predict whether or not things will worsen. We also cover Keller Williams’ controversial new plan to launch an iBuyer program. Other news highlights include Fannie Mae stock soaring amid plans for its release from government control and Dropbox’s acquisition of HelloSign.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Market slowdown around the nation [3:20]
- Thoughts as to why markets are underperforming [5:37]
- The best indication of a healthy market [9:10]
- Fannie Mae shares soar [10:45]
- Predictions on where loan rates will go [14:54]
- Compass’ decision to pause expansion efforts [15:38]
- Keller Williams’ new iBuyer program [17:57]
- Dropbox acquires HelloSign [27:42]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!