Want to flip homes but don’t have the money to fund property purchases? No problem! On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, hard-money lender Beau Eckstein shares how investors and agents can buy investment properties via non-conventional loans and partnerships. Beau also explains the biggest reason why flippers fail before jumping into strategies that listeners can use to ensure their flips are profitable. If you’re interested in flipping homes or working with real estate investors, don’t miss this podcast!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Beau’s brief bio [4:24]
- How interest rates work with hard-money loans [7:27]
- Advice on building a credibility kit [10:56]
- One reason why home flippers fail [15:18]
- Why having a good flipping team is so important [20:03]
- How track record impacts loan eligibility [22:39]
- When to create an exit strategy [26:17]
- A skill that will boost your average profit per flip by 8-9 percent [29:39]
- Beau’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [36:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Beau Eckstein, Real Estate Entrepreneur, TV Personality, Private Money and Construction Financing Specialist and Investor.
Beau has a diverse real estate background and has been in the real estate industry since 1999. This includes real estate sales, residential mortgage lending as well as commercial finance, construction financing and private money loans.
Beau is an active investor and likes to partner with architects and builders. He works with buy and hold investors as well as fix n flips/rehabbers. Beau has a team of professionals and has built a network over the years. His team members include architects, building designers, construction managers, contractors and many other professional partners.
Currently, Beau is the president of a Walnut Creek, CA real estate brokerage and marketing manager for a private money fund. He has several real estate investor club meetings.
Beau recently filmed twelve episodes of “Flip It to Win It” for HGTV, which airs March 4th, 2014. “Flip It to Win It” is a show that pits six teams of real estate investors against each other as they try to make the most profit by flipping foreclosed and distressed houses. The teams buy properties at auction, renovate the homes and sell them for a profit.
When not involved in work related to real estate, Beau’s passion lies in social media and marketing, which he implements for his real estate businesses, along with help other business owners implement their real estate strategies.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Beau Eckstein Real Estate Investing
- Beau Eckstein | Hard Money and Construction Loans
- Beau’s previous podcast: Episode 237
- Download Beau’s Credibility Kit Template in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!