Before becoming a Realtor, Brett Rosenthal worked as a real estate attorney. Today, he joins us to talk about his transition to real estate sales and the strategies that helped him find fast success in his new career. Brett shares ways to get more, better leads and covers the art of building rapport when in front of potential clients. This podcast also features market predictions and advice for new real estate agents.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Brett Rosenthal [1:03]
- Brett’s transition from real estate law to real estate sales [2:05]
- How a legal background may help your real estate business [3:14]
- Why Brett never turns down a deal [4:13]
- Brett’s first year in real estate [5:12]
- Why real estate agents shouldn’t only talk about real estate [6:17]
- What it’s like starting a real estate team [9:17]
- Alternative ways to win new business [10:30]
- A trap that too many Realtors fall into [12:37]
- Stats from Zillow on who consumers choose as their Realtor [14:38]
- Brett’s follow-up plan [15:48]
- Why Brett loves Follow Up Boss [17:11]
- How Brett’s real estate sales have grown over time [24:01]
- Crucial tasks for generating new business [25:25]
- A realization that helped Caleb ramp up his repeat and referral business [27:33]
- Strategies for getting more client reviews [29:25]
- What’s worked best for Brett on social media [32:38]
- The future of the Philadelphia real estate market [37:16]
- A value proposition for investors [39:33]
- Caleb’s real estate predictions [40:47]
- Brett’s advice for new real estate agents [42:12]
- Tips on getting your articles picked up by real estate websites [44:54]
- Where to find and follow Brett Rosenthal [48:24]
As an experienced real estate professional, Brett is a member of the top unit producing, award-winning Revolve Philly Group at COMPASS. Their offices are located in Center City Philadelphia and they also work out of Manayunk, Chestnut Hill, Ardmore, and Blue Bell. Brett cover all areas of the City of Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs, including the Main Line, Bucks County, Delaware and Montgomery County.
Brett has received numerous awards and recognition for his sales performance. He was recently ranked in Homesnap’s Top 5 Percent Realtors. Brett was awarded as a Top Real Estate Producer by Philadelphia Magazine. He is a member of the Pennsylvania and Montgomery County Association of Realtors®. Prior to real estate, Brett worked as a sales executive and manager for a business technology company and was an Attorney where he worked in Real Estate Law for a large NYC Law Firm. He received his real estate license in 2015 and focus on providing home buyers and sellers with professional, responsive and attentive real estate services. Brett understands the importance of listening to his clients to find them exactly what they want in a home. Skilled in effectively marketing all ranges of residential and commercial real estate, Brett offers assistance with single family homes, condos, multifamily properties and investment properties. He practices patience, clear communication, and skilled negotiation to work with his clients and adapt to their wants and needs.
Brett’s flexibility, listening skills and hard work ethic contribute to his success. He has had over 215 transactions over the last two years and can sell a home in all markets. Brett’s passion in Real Estate is also helping others succeed in the industry and am constantly looking to hire new agents for their team and help them have instant success. Active in his community, Brett coaches a youth ice hockey team and reside in Philadelphia. As a leader of the busy Revolve Philly Group, Brett has helped many Realtors without any experience at all start successful Real Estate careers and help tons of home buyers and sellers in the Philadelphia area with their home needs. Contact Brett, he would love to work with you!
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.