In this episode, we highlight the best real estate podcast clips of February 2022 so that you can find and explore the topics that matter most to you. Tune in and discover what works when it comes to bringing in more business, starting a real estate team, scaling your marketing efforts, and more. Other discussions include the best way to invest in out-of-state rental properties and how networking with other agents can fuel rapid career growth. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Tips on finding the right people for your team [3:45]
- Words of wisdom for new real estate agents [4:19]
- Courtney’s transition to team leader [8:28]
- Simple social media tips for new agents [11:11]
- How Brian pivoted to thrive through 2020 and 2021 [13:00]
- Why Brian decided to start a real estate team [14:30]
- Why and how agents should produce real estate videos [16:35]
- Working with real estate investors in San Francisco [17:47]
- How to win clients at a real estate meetup [19:48]
- What Andrew wishes he knew as a brand-new real estate agent [21:49]
- What it takes to get 20 quality real estate leads per month [24:11]
- How Aaron acquired his companies and the funny thing about goals [26:26]
- How mentoring can help agents level up [29:45]
- Why masterminds are so impactful [31:26]
- An argument for real estate diversification and signs of a suitable market for investors [33:25]
- Why Zach wishes he started investing in real estate earlier [36:19]
- Why rental properties are your biggest protection against inflation [36:44]
- Where to learn more about Zach and Rent To Retirement [38:37]
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.