Investing in real estate is one of the best ways to achieve true financial freedom. On today’s podcast with the founder and CEO of Rent To Retirement, Zach Lemaster, we discuss how to find the right market for your next rental. Listen and learn how to find and buy an out-of-state rental to optimize your portfolio’s long-term performance. Zach also shares where to find the right support team, how to maximize your after-tax income, and more. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Zach’s start in real estate [2:57]
- Why rentals are a great investment right now [7:17]
- How easy it can be to buy out-of-state rental properties [8:31]
- An argument for real estate diversification [10:45]
- How to find the right people for your rental team [17:12]
- Tax benefits for real estate investors [21:15]
- The 1031 exchange [23:03]
- Another way to generate tax-free income from rentals [31:05]
- What Rent To Retirement offers [33:45]
- Why Zach wishes he started investing in real estate earlier [39:50]
- Where to learn more about Zach and Rent To Retirement [45:43]
Zach Lemaster is the founder & CEO of Rent To Retirement. Zach is a seasoned real estate investor that has accumulated a large portfolio of rental properties across multiple markets including single family, multifamily, commercial and new construction. Zach is a licensed Optometrist who practices on a volunteer basis.
Zach started investing in real estate while working as an Optometrist & Captain for the US Air Force. This eventually allowed him to retire early from his career in medicine to be a professional investor by strategically investing in markets that maximize cash flow, appreciation & equity. Zach went on to build a successful wholesaling, flipping & management business working across multiple markets which led to the foundation for Rent to Retirement. He is passionate about educating others on the numerous benefits of real estate investing, and how to use real estate as means to create the lifestyle each person desires for their family!
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.