Jason Treu has worked with some of the best leaders in modern business – people like Steve Jobs, Mark Cuban, and Reed Hastings. He helped them unlock hidden potential within their organizations, and he can do the same for you and your real estate team. On today’s podcast, Jason shares what it takes to bring out the best in a team, including tips on building trust with employees and driving them to succeed. Listen and learn how to create company culture that cultivates commitment and excellence at all levels.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jason’s brief bio [2:55]
- Why team leaders must invest in themselves [4:58]
- The core components of trust [6:44]
- How to create a caring atmosphere [9:22]
- The key to building trust [11:56]
- What drives committed employees [15:17]
- One vitally important question to ask each team member [17:42]
- A great way to give constructive feedback [21:54]
- Ways to brainstorm more effectively with your team [24:55]
- Jason’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [31:30]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jason Treu coaches, conducts workshops (leadership, management and team building) & keynote speak for executives, managers & employees that are fueled by a passion for accomplishing seemingly impossible goals and building extraordinary teams that perform at the highest level.
Bottomline: Jason helps individuals and teams show up on their field of play as the best version of themselves.
Jason works with talented individuals & leading organizations such as Google, Amazon, Southwest Airlines, Microsoft, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CareHere, E&Y, Worldwide Express, Gillette, Oklahoma City Thunder, Merck, Novartis, & many SMBs in various industries (including venture capital, private equity, real estate, etc).
Jason knows mental performance, leadership and team building better than anyone. He has mastered management best practices that have an immediate & significant impact.
Jason is not for everyone. He makes mistakes. But he is always learning & developing new programs & practices (such as his team building game, Cards Against Mundanity, that 12,000+ employees use.)
Jason’s focus areas: leadership, managing others, self-awareness/emotional intelligence, team building & employee engagement, hiring, on boarding and working with new managers.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Jason Treu: Executive Coach in Dallas, Texas
- Social Wealth by Jason Treu
- Cards Against Mundanity
- Download Jason’s Cards Against Mundanity from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!