Are you planning to build or grow your real estate business right now? According to today’s guest, Kaila Lindsey, there are three specific things you must do in order to succeed. Listen and learn what these things are and how to implement them immediately in your real estate business. Kaila also covers the 10 steps to creating content that converts, offers advice on time blocking, and shares tips on tracking the numbers that matter most for a real estate professional.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- What you’ll learn in today’s Real Estate Rockstars [0:00]
- How to make six figures in real estate with minimal expenses [1:50]
- A simple system for tracking earnings and expenses [5:00]
- Why Kaila wishes she started earlier with social media and YouTube [6:03]
- Why YouTube is so great for pushing out real estate content [15:22]
- Kaila Lindsey’s top tips for real estate agents [20:44]
- Time-blocking tips for creating content [22:38]
- Tips on working with video editors [30:39]
- How to create videos that convert [32:55]
- Tips on tracking the numbers that matter most [44:41]
- Where to find and follow Kaila Lindsey [55:35]
Kaila Lindsey is a self-motivated team leader with the constant drive to achieve more. She likes to set both work and personal goals that make her push herself to new heights. Kaila has excellent networking aptitude and interpersonal skills that have been developed over time.
In business, Networking is among the most important things to become successful. It helps you not only seek out new business, but also helps you find mentors in your life who will guide you to master your skills. Kaila’s need to network is based on these truths, and she doesn’t know where she would be without it!
Related Links and Resources:
- Viral Agent Formula
- Kaila Lindsey’s Stan Store
- Kaila Lindsey’s YouTube Channel
- Follow Aaron Amuchastegui on Instagram
- Learn More About Shelby and Five Pillars Nation
- Get Hundreds of FREE Real Estate Tools From the Toolbox
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.