Too many real estate businesses invest in growth and allow profitability to fall by the wayside – a costly mistake. According to the CEO of High Performance Real Estate Advisors, Lars Hedenborg, it’s possible to grow both your team and its profits year after year. On today’s show, Lars breaks down his high-profit business model and shares strategies for bringing on new agents and admin without allowing expenses to spiral out of control. Listen to this Real Estate Rockstars and find out if your business is on the right track toward sustainable growth. If it’s not, Lars’ advice will help you get it there.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Lars’ brief bio [4:36]
- Tips for boosting profits as a solo agent [6:12]
- How much you should be spending on admin [8:19]
- Signs that your business isn’t sustainable [10:20]
- The expense breakdown of a healthy team [14:30]
- Why it’s hard for listing agents to step out of production [20:30]
- Lars’ high-profit business model [25:57]
- Lars’ five core values [33:57]
- What it takes to recruit quality agents [38:12]
- Lars’ donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [41:22]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Lars Hedenborg was the leader of the top producing real estate team in the Greater Charlotte Area, The Lars Group. In only 8 short years, Lars and his innovative team and aggressive marketing approach allowed him to become a leader in the real estate industry and a top realtor in Charlotte, NC.
Lars’ lead generation websites attract hundreds of thousands of views annually, through the use of direct response and search engine marketing, as well as social media. Are you wondering, can he really sell my house in Charlotte NC? The answer is yes! His team has used every available resource to create a database of over 10,000 buyers that are actively searching for homes in the Greater Charlotte Area.
Before entering real estate in 2008, Lars worked in various corporate roles. With a corporate background, Lars brought his innovative business approach to real estate and has become a leader of change within the industry. In 2012, Lars became a best-selling author with his book, “The New Rise in Real Estate.” Lars now travels the country as a top real estate coach, promoting change and rejuvenation for a broken industry.
Lars openly admits that he owes much of his success to standing on the shoulders of giants (his coaches and trainers), and humble implementation. While Lars loves the real estate business, his true inspiration is his family. He and his wife, Julie, have two young children. Anders and Kendal are great at keeping them on their toes! They were the motivation for Lars to create an effective real estate system that allowed him much more time to spend with family.
As a top Realtor in Charlotte, NC, and a real estate business coach, Lars’ real estate tools, systems and strategies are used by top producing real estate agents and team leaders across the US.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Episode 200 with Lars Hedenborg
- Facebook | Lars Hedenborg
- Facebook | High Performance Real Estate Advisors
- Greater Charlotte Real Estate Journal with Lars Hedenborg
- High Performance Real Estate Advisors | Keller Williams Realty
- Real Estate B-School
- Download Lars’ Core Values, Economic Model, and Growth Blueprint from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!