What’s it like selling real estate to the rich and famous? What does it take to land celebrity clients? Those are just a couple of the questions we answer in today’s interview with LA-based Realtor Nathaniel Pitchon-Getzels. Nathaniel also discusses transitioning to luxury listings, offers time-saving tips for buyer’s agents, and shares several high-level strategies for getting more deals done. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Nathaniel Pitchon-Getzels’ introduction to real estate investing [02:01]
- Building generational wealth via real estate [07:01]
- Helping friends buy their first and second homes [07:23]
- Making a difference as a real estate agent [09:09]
- An easy way to sell renters on the idea of buying a home [10:18]
- Working with a wide range of clients [15:14]
- How to win celebrity clients [16:03]
- Winning business in the early days of social media [17:55]
- A valuable lesson Nathaniel learned from a client [22:22]
- How to handle clients who aren’t the right fit for you [23:33]
- A great line for sellers who are stuck on an unrealistic price [24:16]
- Why you shouldn’t waste time on listings that you know won’t work out [26:02]
- How strong smells can cost you sales [30:09]
- The importance of green space [34:50]
- Building credibility with interesting real estate facts [36:51]
- How to stay authentically motivated with a mindset of abundance [43:41]
- An important conversation to have with buyer clients before looking at homes [48:43]
- A questionnaire that will help couples find the right home [53:08]
- Where to find and follow Nathaniel Pitchon-Getzels [1:01:40]
Los Angeles County is his specialty area. Westlake Village and Ventura Counties are also within Nathanial’s area of expertise. Horse properties and dream estates are a part of the properties he delivers.
Focused and driven may seem like intimidating qualities but when competing for a property it is important to have the focus and drive to get your offer accepted. When selling a property focus on the drive to sell the property in an increasingly competitive market is important.
Innovation is important for selling buying and home search processes. It is important to use the most innovative marketing techniques when marketing a home for sale. Using the newest and most outstanding marketing is important to get your home noticed by buyers and agents. Finding the newest and best properties is the only way to guarantee clients the best possible representation and buying opportunities.
Meticulous. details, deadlines, inspections and contingencies are major keys to a successful transaction if nothing is overlooked these things will not cause a problem with the transaction.
Internet savvy, e-PRO is the only Internet Professional certification program for Realtors® approved by the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Showcasing your property on the internet is the newest and most noticeable ways is vital to successfully selling a home. Finding a home in a timely manner online is vital to a successful homebuying experience.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.