A lifelong Massachusetts resident, Eric got his start in real estate when he was only 19, working for a family-owned company specializing in investment properties and condo conversions. After graduating college and obtaining his Master’s degree, while still owning his own firm on the side, Eric jumped back into real estate full time and has quadrupled his business in about three years time. By getting social and working his sphere of influence both personally and through technology Eric has created a fast lane to success.
Join us as Eric shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by getting social!
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Link Facebook ads to where you have control.’ – Eric Rollo Click to Tweet
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to be lean on your marketing budget
- How to keep your pipeline full
- How to strategically make money on the playground of Facebook
- How to narrow your audience
- Why managing your time is important
- How to do things in a business manner
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Eric
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Eric and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]