While now is probably a good time to cut expenses, you should never stop investing in yourself. Ride shotgun with Aaron Amuchastegui in his second “Tesla Talk” and get his thoughts on personal development in trying times. Aaron also discusses recent bank failures, shares the latest real estate statistics, and offers a simple strategy for budgeting when times are tough.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Real estate market statistics and trends [2:00]
- Taking opportunities to grow your business [4:03]
- One way to expand your mindset for free [5:51]
- A simple strategy for budgeting when times are tough [6:28]
- Daniel Del Real’s journey from agent to investor [8:14]
- Banks start to struggle as interest rates rise [9:12]
- How bank failures will impact real estate [11:50]
- Aaron’s most recent flip [13:31]
- Final thoughts: double down on yourself [14:38]
Aaron has bought and sold more than 1,000 houses buying foreclosures on the courthouse steps. He manages real estate investment funds with 250 single family rentals mostly in Texas.
Now he uses that experience to help other while hosting the Real Estate Rockstars Radio podcast (hibandigital.com) and as the CEO of Roddy’s Foreclosure Listing Service where they create software for real estate investors and provide foreclosure leads, and free training.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.