Learn about the man behind the mic, Aaron Amuchastegui, in this three-part podcast hosted by special guest Shelby Osborne Johnson. On today’s show, Aaron discusses his early years and the early lessons that helped him achieve massive success later in life. Aaron also shares details about his time in federal prison for bank robbery and how this experience put him on the path toward unrelenting growth.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Aaron Amuchastegui on growing up in a small town [6:05]
- What Aaron’s early years taught him about hard work and perseverance [11:18]
- Struggling with identity and making bad decisions [14:15]
- The mistake that changed Aaron’s life: robbing a bank [18:57]
- When Aaron realized he was going to federal prison [26:19]
- Aaron on saving a veteran’s life [29:25]
- Aaron’s time in federal prison and how it changed him [32:31]
- Overcoming and learning from extreme failure [35:42]
Aaron has bought and sold more than 1,000 houses buying foreclosures on the courthouse steps. Manages real estate investment funds with 250 single family rentals mostly in Texas.
Now he uses that experience to help other while hosting the Real Estate Rockstars Radio podcast (hibandigital.com) and as the CEO of Roddy’s Foreclosure Listing Service where they create software for real estate investors and provide foreclosure leads, and free training.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.