Christina Leavenworth sold 65 homes her first year in real estate; she talked about that with Pat Hiban her first time on the show. Today, she’s back to discuss how she’s scaled since then by building her own team. Listen and learn what it takes to build a rockstar real estate team, where to get quality leads, and how to set the right expectations with new hires.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Christina Leavenworth [0:53]
- Working two full-time jobs as a new mother [4:04]
- Christina’s sales her first year in real estate [6:49]
- The Pensacola real estate market [7:38]
- When it’s time to start a real estate team [10:16]
- Christina’s team structure and favorite CRM [13:04]
- What Christina wishes she knew before starting a team [14:37]
- Managing personalities and people in your business [16:33]
- Setting expectations and core values from the start [18:30]
- Bringing value to your team members [23:41]
- Where Christina gets leads for her team [25:45]
- Running radio ads to get real estate leads [26:53]
- Cheap (or free) ways to get real estate leads as a new real estate agent [35:00]
- What to post on social media to win new real estate clients [35:55]
- The goal to get out of production and Christina’s team stats [37:18]
- Creative ways to get homes sold [41:33]
- Setting expectations with sellers [45:44]
- What you need to set a new team up for success: systems [47:36]
- Christina’s rentals and real estate investing plans [49:25]
- Where to find and follow Elliot Hoyte and Christina Leavenworth [54:00]
Christina Leavenworth is a dedicated and committed real estate agent who consistently goes above and beyond for her clients. She is from the Gulf Coast and is incredibly knowledgeable about the real estate market in the area. She has been featured on “Real Estate Rockstars”, the number one real estate podcast. She is also endorsed by Dave Ramsey as an ELP. (endorsed local provider) Her energy, work ethic, and easy going style make her the ideal choice for helping with all your real estate needs.
Christina is an expert when it comes to pricing and marketing your home so it sells fast and for top dollar. When helping buyers, she’s a bulldog and helps get them the best deal possible. She’s considered a military relocation expert in the area. She’s an expert at virtual tours and fully understands the PCS process.
Christina is also a leader in the Pensacola market when it comes to short-term rentals and condos. She has hosted seminars teaching people how to create wealth through Air BNB, VRBO, etc and teaches clients how to manage them in order to make the most money.
She is a part of the Levin Rinke Resort Realty team that is the #1 independent real estate brokerage in Pensacola, Gulf Breeze and Pensacola Beach. Work with the company that has done over $1 billion dollars in real estate sales- in more than 20 years of business. Work with Levin Rinke Resort Realty and Christina Leavenworth.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.