Succeeding with sellers in much easier with proven systems in place. That’s how today’s guest, John Scipione, sets his new agents up to win listings in New Jersey’s competitive real estate markets. His success stories include an 18-year-old college freshman who is on track to close 24 transactions her first year in the business! Tune in and learn about tools, systems, and strategies that will increase your chances of closing. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About John Scipione and his real estate business [4:16]
- The benefits of bringing in brand-new agents [5:57]
- How to hold your team accountable [8:12]
- An example of a new agent diving in and succeeding [13:01]
- Shiny-object syndrome [16:02]
- John’s favorite CRM and tools for prospecting [19:57]
- Leveraging virtual assistants for outbound leads [24:02]
- How John categorizes and follows up with real estate leads [25:23]
- A highly efficient system for prospect prequalification [27:32]
- The questions John asks when prequalifying prospects [31:06]
- Getting the decision makers at the table [33:47]
- Three things your sellers should have ready for you at a listing appointment [34:43]
- A struggle with sellers that John overcame early in his career [36:58]
- John’s real estate goals for the remainder of the year [38:18]
- Building systems for your agents’ success [39:22]
- Why you should start creating passive income streams now [41:24]
John Scipione is in the top one-percent of REALTORS® in the marketplace, with over 15 years of successful real estate sales experience and over $380 MILLION in sales. In 2021 alone, John closed over $80 MILLION in sales. In 2020, John received the Platinum NJAR® Circle of Excellence Sales Award®, which is awarded to agents who sell over $20 MILLION in real estate in a single year. John also won this award in 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016. Since 2016, John has over 500 closed sales with an average of 26 short days on market and for 104% of original asking price. As team leader, John is committed to building a team of professionals that will focus 100% on customer’s needs. John’s attention to detail, his patience, and his interest in educating his customers are his best assets and are indispensable when working with buyers or sellers. John’s comprehensive knowledge of the local markets helps his clients make well-informed decisions. Specializing in residential sales in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, & Union Counties, John enjoys the personal side of the business and the relationships he develops with his customers. John has 14+ years of experience in the real estate business after receiving a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Bentley University and a Masters in Real Estate Finance from New York University.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.