Worried about leaving a traditional job for new opportunities in real estate? Today’s guest, Ryan Werre, was in exactly that position several years back. Now, he’s a successful Realtor who couldn’t be happier with his decision to bet on himself. Listen and learn how to transition from a full-time job to a lifelong real estate career. You’ll also hear how to set yourself up for success with systems, the benefits of joining a real estate team, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- A little background on Ryan Werre [4:33]
- Transitioning to real estate full time [8:47]
- Ryan’s real estate transactions and fast growth [10:02]
- Building a real estate business while working a full-time job [11:04]
- Giving up the security of a job for a career with no ceiling [13:37]
- When Ryan decided to fully transition into real estate [14:52]
- What happened after Ryan left his job for a real estate career [17:44]
- The best real estate transactions [19:32]
- A simple system for client prioritization [20:30]
- Setting yourself up for success with systems [23:37]
- The snowball effect [25:15]
- The benefits of being on a team and a split example [28:24]
- Working less while earning more [30:07]
- Closing deals with clients who already trust you [32:56]
- The 4x4x48 challenge [35:54]
- Ryan’s real estate investments [37:02]
- How to set goals by visualizing your future self [39:27]
- An example of an accountability-partner program in action [41:40]
- Ryan Werre’s advice for new real estate agents [43:34]
- Where to find and follow Ryan Werre [45:20]
Ryan joined the team at the beginning of 2019 and is willing and eager to help his clients fulfill their needs. Ryan studied at the University of Texas at San Antonio from 2010-2014, obtaining a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications during that time. He was born and raised in Medicine Hat where he now lives with his family. Ryan is known for his unbelievable work ethic, putting clients needs first, and his high level communication skills.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.