Les McGehee is working with real estate agents and helping them get to the next level! The author of Plays Well With Others and foundational courses for Keller Williams University including The ONE Thing, Les is helping agents find strength in building a team. Having toured the troops overseas twice as a speaker and entertainer Les has learned from some of the most powerful leaders in the world.
Join us as Les shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by being willing to help others!
Quotes To Live By
- ‘I sure do like the flavor of competition.’ – Les McGehee Click to Tweet
- ‘Don’t get distracted by taking yourself too seriously.’ – Les McGehee Click to Tweet
- Pick up your copy today! Les McGehee Plays Well With Others: A “Grown-Up” Handbook of Improvisation and Play
Support the Troops
- Operation Gratitude annually sends 150,000+ care packages filled with snacks, entertainment, hygiene and hand-made items, plus personal letters of appreciation, to New Recruits, Veterans, First Responders, Wounded Warriors, Care Givers and to individually named U.S. Service Members deployed overseas. Learn more about how you can help!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to get to the next level in your business
- Why you should be willing to help
- What to do year 1 in real estate
- When to hire your first employee
- How to document and improve systems
- How a growth partner can help you
- How to turn actions into habits
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Les
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Les and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]