After losing nearly everything, Aaron knew he’d get another chance. When he found an opportunity with Texas foreclosures in 2015, he took action. On today’s podcast, Aaron discusses his return to foreclosure auctions and the incredible success he’s seen since. Aaron also talks about his big bet on real estate in 2020, the value of in-person masterminds, and the power of the entrepreneurial spirit.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- The one thing Aaron never regretted spending money on [1:38]
- An example of how entrepreneurs will always find a way [3:05]
- When Aaron found his second chance at the foreclosure auction [5:49]
- How real estate rentals can help you weather any storm [11:28]
- A bet on real estate that paid off big [13:43]
- The lesson that Aaron should have learned during the last recession [18:03]
- Aaron’s first majorly successful software app [19:56]
- The 2023 Real Estate Rockstars Mastermind and Aaron’s future event plans [26:38]
- Lives that the 2023 mastermind changed [30:16]
- Shelby’s thoughts on the Real Estate Rockstars Mastermind [34:25]
- Where to get your Mastermind ticket [37:50
Aaron has bought and sold more than 1,000 houses buying foreclosures on the courthouse steps. Manages real estate investment funds with 250 single family rentals mostly in Texas.
Now he uses that experience to help other while hosting the Real Estate Rockstars Radio podcast (hibandigital.com) and as the CEO of Roddy’s Foreclosure Listing Service where they create software for real estate investors and provide foreclosure leads, and free training.
Related Links and Resources:
- Listen to Part One of Aaron’s Story Here
- Listen to Part Two of Aaron’s Story Here
- Follow Shelby Osborne Johnson on Instagram
- Follow Aaron Amuchastegui on Instagram
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.