“Will the U.S. Housing Market Crash in 2022?” asks TheStreet. “Will the Housing Market Finally Crash in 2022?” asks Yahoo Finance in an almost identical headline. On today’s State of the Market podcast with real estate expert Stan Ponte, we talk about headlines like these and explain why you shouldn’t let glorified bloggers influence the financial decisions that you—or your clients—make. Listen and learn why real estate is still a good investment, how to help buyers and sellers in uncertain times, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Updates on Stan’s Pinnacle Penthouse listing [2:06]
- The stock market crash and how it could impact real estate [6:30]
- NYC real estate’s biggest year ever [13:44]
- New York City’s rapid recovery [15:41]
- 2021 sales stats for NYC [17:17]
- Rents go up across the country [23:17]
- What your clients need to hear now [30:50]
- How Manhattan co-op properties work [32:39]
- The pressures that influence your clients’ decisions to buy or sell [34:01]
- Builder confidence dips as material costs increase [37:32]
- Will homebuyers be priced out of the market in 2022? [42:09]
- Our thoughts on cryptocurrencies [43:05]
- Tips on making smart financial decisions [46:18]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Stan Ponte’s Website
- Stan’s Pinnacle Penthouse Listing
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.