Aaron Woodman has sold over $200 million in real estate and has managed a portfolio of over 1,600 multi-family units. Recently, Aaron has focused his efforts on using his breadth of experience to act as consultant for a variety of Real Estate businesses, including individual residential brokers across the country, national property management firms, and Real Estate technology start-ups. A contributor of Inman, Aaron is highly respected in the real estate industry and is currently starting another real estate team in Los Angeles.
Join us as Aaron shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar and one of the most brilliant minds in real estate!
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Put simple steps in place, it will change your career!’ – Aaron Woodman Click to Tweet
The Best CRM’s
- ‘The best CRM is the CRM that you will use’ – Aaron Woodman Click to Tweet
- The key to finding the best CRM is the one that will allow you to identify how you can leverage your business, here are the CRMs that Aaron suggests
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
Best Business Book – Get It Free!
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
Performance Anxiety: Creating A Fortune Investing In Non-Performing Real Estate Loans by Gordon Moss
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to find the best CRM for your business.
- The power of meeting 100 people each day.
- How to make more connections.
- Capitalize using your email subject line.
- Use social media platforms for different meanings.
- 5 apps that real estate agents should be using.
- How break through your goals!
- Plus so much more!
- If you want to start podcasting but don’t have the time or knowledge to handle the whole process yourself, check out my friends over at Podcast Pilot. They will help you fly through the big skies of podcasting!
Thank & Connect with Aaron
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Aaron some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Click here to tweet-thank Aaron
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]