James Festini is a multi-faceted sales associate with Century 21. He has held a real estate sales license since 1993, specializing relocation, residential and income properties. As a seasoned professional, with a Certified Marketing Specialist designation, he can handle any situation in real estate in a calm and professional manner. He is well respected by his peers within the industry.
Join us as James shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming Real Estate Rockstar by providing unsurpassed integrity, professional services for his clients and bringing a “hands-on” approach to real estate.
Quotes To Live By
- “In this business, you only have maybe 2 or 3 physical contacts with your clients.” – James Festini Click To Tweet
- 30/30: You have never experienced a task manager like this!
- Videolicious: Empower your team to make GREAT VIDEOS automatically, in seconds
- Facebook: Connect with friends, family and other people you know.
- Follow Up Boss: Never lose another Real Estate Lead.
James’s Website and Facebook Page
- Your First Day in Real Estate by James Festini
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
- The 3 P’s = Prepare. Prospect. Present.
- The sphere of influence and the sphere of recognition.
- How to maintain and increase your business.
- How to learn the tools and techniques to increase your business.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with James
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with James and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!